In the course of our discussion, we touched on the following topics:
- The original Jacob Haller episode of TMAYS, where he talked about his song ‘Was The Moon Too Full?’ with Tracie Potochnik
- The Kickstarter campaign of Jacob’s second CD, Circumstantial Evidence
- The Kickstarter campaign of Jacob’s third CD, Time To Break Up The Band
- Ryan North’s ‘To Be Or Not To Be?’ Kickstarter campaign, with amazing stretch goals
- Covers Jacob recorded as stretch goals for his campaign:
- The following musicians recorded covers of Jacob Haller songs (only available to Kickstarter backers) as stretch goals:
- A free download of ‘Time To Break Up The Band’ (the song)
You can find out more about Jacob on his website or on facebook or twitter. You can also write to him at email@example.com and ask to be added to his mailing list; he sends out a mailing about once a month listing upcoming shows and other news.
The ‘Tell Me About Your Song’ icon was designed by Shaenon K. Garrity.